Kishore Bharati is a volunteer-based trust with limited or no full-time employees and depends a lot on the quality time of volunteers and donations to support our program expenses. Donors can avail of 80G tax exemption. Please read the following donation policy before sending us the donation.
Kishore Bharati’s donation policy is formulated keeping in mind our objectives to optimize our functional relationships with the various communities our programs engage with and to enhance people’s participation in general. Therefore, we would encourage more donors with small donations than depend on a few large donations.
- 0. We sincerely appreciate your voluntary time and involvement more than your monetary contribution. Please write an email to join as a volunteer at email@example.com However, you may wish to contribute because you wish to promote our activities. In that case, please read the following policy:
- 1. We accept donations from any single source (a person or an organisation), of not more than Rs. 100,000 per annum, and not less than Rs. 500/- in any given single instance.
- 2. It is possible to make small recurring payments, say Rs.1000/- every month, or Rs.12,000/- every year, subject to the amount not exceeding Rs. 100,000 per annum.
- 3. You can claim a tax rebate under Income Tax Act Section 80G.
- 4. We accept donations only from Indian citizens and organizations/institutions/ agencies registered in India. If you are an Indian citizen living abroad, you can donate via an Indian Bank account or by transacting with cards issued by an Indian bank.
- 5. If you like to make a donation larger than 100,000/-, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by clearly identifying who you are and the reasons for making a large donation.
- 6. We do not accept anonymous donations.
- 7. We hold the right to return the donation.
- 8. We do not accept donations from political or religious organizations.
For one-time donations click the following button.
You can also pay using this Donation Link.
Alternatively, you can write to us incase you like to drop a cheque or do a direct transfer to our bank account, please write to email@example.com with your Name, address and PAN details.
This is necessary for your Tax Receipt. We accept donations from only Indians and those living abroad holding an Indian passport.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please read the cancellation and refund policy.