These terms govern the use of the Internet website at https://kishorebharati.org. To use this or the other Websites hosted under the kishorebharati.org domain, you must agree to these terms with Kishore Bharati, which runs the Website. Kishore Bharati, registered under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, is referred to henceforth as the “Trust” in this document. The Trust may offer other products and services, under different terms. These terms apply only to the use of the Website.
These terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the disclaimers in Disclaimers, limits on the Trust’s liability to you in Limits on Liability, your agreement to cover the Trust for damages caused by your misuse of the Website in Responsibility for Your Use, and an agreement to arbitrate disputes in Disputes.
Your Permission to Use the Website
Subject to these terms, the Trust gives you permission to use the Website. Everyone needs to agree to these terms to use the Website.
Conditions for Use of the Website
Your permission to use the Website is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old. Users below thirteen years can access the website in the presence of an adult.
- You may no longer use the Website if the Trust contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the Website in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the Website.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the Website without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the Website.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the Website, or use the Website to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the Website, or monitor the Website, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the Website to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the Website to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the Trust.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the Website on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the Website.
- You may not show any part of the Website on other websites with <iframe>.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the Website.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the Website with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the Website.
- You may not impersonate others through the Website.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the Website that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the Website that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the Website containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the Website as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the Website to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
The Trust may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. The Trust may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
The Trust reserves the right to change, redact and delete content on the Website for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the Website in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the Website.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time by sending us a request through emailing email@example.com.
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify the Trust that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify the Trust immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account and keep it a secret.
The Trust may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the Website according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if the Trust reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Nothing in these terms gives the Trust any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the Website, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the Website. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in the Trust’s intellectual property, either.
Between you and the Trust, you remain solely responsible for the content you submit to the Website. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the Website is sponsored or approved by the Trust. These terms do not obligate the Trust to store, maintain, or provide copies of the content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
The content you submit to the Website belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. But at a minimum, you license the Trust to provide content that you submit to the Website to other users of the Website. That special license allows the Trust to copy, publish, and analyze the content you submit to the Website.
When content you submit is removed from the Website, whether by you or by the Trust, the Trust’s special license ends when the last copy disappears from the Trust’s backups, caches, and other systems. Other licenses you apply to content you submit, such as Creative Commons licenses, may continue after your content is removed. Those licenses may give others, or the Trust itself, the right to share your content through the Website again.
Others who receive content you submit to the Website may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that the Trust will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify the Trust from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the Website. Both you and the Trust agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify the Trust as soon as possible. If the Trust fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify the Trust for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow the Trust to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify the Trust and to cooperate with those efforts. The Trust agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risks of using the Website and content on the Website. As far as the law allows, the Trust and its suppliers provide the Website as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The Website may hyperlink to and integrate Websites and services run by others. The Trust does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Limits on Liability
Neither the Trust nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
The Trust welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the Website. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with us.
You agree that the Trust will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide and that the Trust won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
Either you or the Trust may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the Website also ends.
The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your Content, Feedback, Your Responsibility, Disclaimers, Limits on Liability, and General Terms.
India will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the Website.
You and the Trust agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in a court in Mumbai. Neither you nor the Trust will object to jurisdiction, Website, or venue in those courts.
Any arbitration award will include costs of the arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for witnesses. You and the Trust may enter arbitration awards in any court with jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with the Trust. The Trust may assign your agreement to any affiliate of the Trust, any other Trust that obtains control of the Trust, or any other Trust that buys assets of the Trust related to the Website. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of an agreement between you and the Trust about the use of the Website. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the Website, written or not.
You may notify the Trust under these terms, and send questions to the Trust, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the Website, or by posting a message to the homepage of the Website or your account page.
The Trust last updated these terms on 1st March 2022, and may update these terms again. The Trust will post all updates to the Website. For updates that contain substantial changes, the Trust agrees to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. The Trust may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the Website.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the Website.